Thank you for registering!
Many thanks for registering your interest for the Ambitious About Inclusion online training modules.
We are working hard to get the final version ready for launch and will be in touch with an update within the next couple of weeks. This will include further details about how to access the training, including how to set your password. Please keep an eye on your junk folder, we sometimes find we land there by mistake!
In the meantime, please have a read through the information below.
Ambitious About Inclusion
Funded by DfE, as part of a wider Whole School SEND contract, the training will be completely free to access for all schools and settings.
It consists of 4 interactive modules, each covering a different aspect of the inclusion agenda:
- Inclusive Ethos and Environments – explores the culture, communications and learning environments in schools that promote an inclusive and welcoming ethos.
- Identifying Learners’ Strengths and Needs – explores good practice for all learners, to know and understand their strengths and needs and how to respond inclusively.
- Inclusive Curriculum – explores the features, characteristics and approaches of an inclusive curriculum (intent).
- Preparing for the Next Phase – explores inclusive practices that promote positive transitions and preparation for adulthood from the earliest years.
Within each module, 6 role-specific ‘routes’ have been developed to ensure content is both relevant and useful to everyone; from those providing direct support to individual children to those providing executive and system leadership across groups of schools.
- Personalised user dashboard – the training is designed for you to learn at your own pace, at a time when is most convenient for you. Your progress will be auto-saved as you work through the module, allowing you to pick up where you left off at a later time.
- Six workforce routes through each module – each module is split into two parts: the ‘runway’, which will cover content that is relevant to everybody, and the ‘workforce route’, which will cover content more specific to your role.
- Learning embedded through reflection – at one or more points during the module, you will be asked to reflect on the learning you have gained, think about how it might influence your practice moving forward and consider what actions you need to take.
- PDF ‘take-away’ from each module – once you have completed a module it will auto-generate a PDF summary of your reflections for you to download and use at a later date.
- Certificate awarded on completion of modules